Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Items on Etsy


After a week of brainstorming, making as many things as possible, and two craft shows, I've finally been able to post some new items in my etsy shop!

These items are all handmade with a lot of love and care. Hopefully they'll go to fabulous new owners soon.

The Clutches ::








These canvas clutches close with a zipper, feature a strip of crochet detailing embellished with pearls, and measure approximately 8in by 5.5in


The Bracelets ::

Some more recent etsy listings are my crochet pearl bracelets. They come in a set of three, fit most normal sized wrists and look awesome by themselves or layered as a stack or with other jewelry. These can be made custom too, with different colors by special request.








I'm always looking for shops to check out on etsy, and feedback about my work, so share your pages and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment